Pass-a-Grille is not your average Florida island:
- It's a recognized historic community with many original businesses,
homes and landmarks waiting for you to discover.
- There are no chain hotels, restaurants, grocery, or shops. We are a local small establishment
island - and we're proud of it!
- The best way to see Pass-a-Grille is by twos - two wheels or two
feet. The island is only one-block wide. Look left you see Boca Ciega Bay, look
right you see the Gulf of Mexico.
- If nightlife is your thing...you are on the wrong beach. We celebrate sunset with a
nightly celebration and a few cocktails.
- If your ready to immerse yourself in great food, fishing, kayaking, biking, beachcomb and enjoy excursions with small crowds, then Pass-a-Grille is the island for you.